Hypoallergenic air filters
- The Hypoallergenic air filters for our S9 and Air 10 sleep therapy devices are made of a combination of materials that block fine particles and large particulate matter and prevent them from entering your patient’s air supply.
- The air filter on a CPAP machine should be replaced every six months, or more often if necessary.
- The ResMed Hypoallergenic Air Filter is particularly suitable if your patient suffers from hayfever or other airborne allergens.
- Our air filters are made from a combination of materials for effective hypoallergenic action.
- One side of the hypoallergenic filter blocks fine particles and the other blocks larger matter, such as hair or dander.
Got questions about sleep apnoea accessories? Wondering how to find spare parts for CPAP equipment? Find the answers you’re looking for at our helpful patient support library