Versatile Fit full-face mask that’s effective up to high therapy pressures1. The AirFit F20 and ‘For Her’ variant offer a reliable and effective seal2 and a smooth, easy patient experience. The InfinitySealTM silicone cushion is designed to comfortably fit everyone3 and accommodate movement.
The mask contains magnets that may interfere with certain implants or medical devices. Please refer to the user guide for complete information, including magnet contraindications and warning.
Versatile Fit full-face mask
Tested to comfortably fit various face shapes and sizes, the AirFit F20 is a mask that caters to a wide range facial shapes and sizes. In fact, a European study found that the AirFit F20 successfully fits 94% of patients3.
The AirFit F20 features an InfinitySeal silicone cushion that’s designed to adapt to each patient’s unique facial contours, offering an effective static seal2 even at high therapy pressures1. Discover the cushion’s geometry here.
Patient tested and preferred
73% of patients said they preferred the seal of the AirFit F20.2 It has been designed with a smooth, comfortable patient experience in mind together with a reliable seal2.
The ‘for Her’ range
Dedicated to women, this range was specifically designed to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
The QuietAir™ elbow is designed to minimize noise (it generates just 21 dBA)4 and gently disperses air, so your patient can enjoy a more peaceful environment and sleep closer to their partner. By helping patients to sleep comfortably, QuietAir can contribute to patient satisfaction and compliance.
From vented to non-vented mask
The AirFit F20 can adapt to different configurations. The F20 non-vented elbow (64001) is compatible with AirFit F20 and AirTouchTM F20 mask systems allowing patients to interchange between vented and non-vented solutions in the same mask.
Equip my patients with the AirFit F20 mask
Assemble/disassemble the AirFit F20 mask
Maintain and clean the AirFit F20 mask
Keen to explore other masks?
ResMed’s CPAP mask categories are designed to reflect your patients’ needs and sleep habits. Our Versatile Fit, Freedom and Minimalist mask categories make it easier to find the right mask.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.
Masks with magnetic components are contraindicated for use by patients where they, or anyone in close physical contact while using the mask, have the following:
- Active medical implants that interact with magnets (i.e., pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), neurostimulators, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, insulin/infusion pumps)
- Metallic implants/objects containing ferromagnetic material (i.e., aneurysm clips/flow disruption devices, embolic coils, stents, valves, electrodes, implants to restore hearing or balance with implanted magnets, ocular implants, metallic splinters in the eye)
Keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of at least 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely affected by magnetic interference. This warning applies to you or anyone in close physical contact with your mask. The magnets are in the frame and lower headgear clips, with a magnetic field strength of up to 400mT. When worn, they connect to secure the mask but may inadvertently detach while asleep. Implants/medical devices, including those listed within contraindications, may be adversely affected if they change function under external magnetic fields or contain ferromagnetic materials that attract/repel to magnetic fields (some metallic implants, e.g., contact lenses with metal, dental implants, metallic cranial plates, screws, burr hole covers, and bone substitute devices). Consult your physician and manufacturer of your implant / other medical device for information on the potential adverse effects of magnetic fields.
- AirFit F20 is validated at therapy pressures from 3 to 40 cm H20 – refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
- 26 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market-leading mask at the time of the study with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3810872
- ResMed fitting study of 39 patients, conducted in 2015. Data on file; ID A3830701. AirFit F20 is to be used by patients weighing more than 30kg. Refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
- Noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871 at a distance of 1 m, with uncertainty of 3 dBA. Refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
Content last updated: 10/2023.