Versatile Fit nasal mask designed to easily fit everyone. AirFit N20 supports you in achieving an effective fit for your patients first time thanks to its InfinitySealTM silicone cushion that adapts to different face shapes and sizes, tolerates misfitting1 and accommodates your patients’ movements.
AirFit N20 has been proven to provide an effective seal1 under high therapy pressure2.
The mask contains magnets that may interfere with certain implants or medical devices. Please refer to the user guide for complete information, including magnet contraindications and warning.
Dependable seal for a wide range of patients
An international study found that our AirFit N20 mask fits 99.4% of patients1.
With its design, the AirFit N20 has been finished and shaped to adapt to the unique facial contours of each patient, offering a reliable seal.
Discover in a video the cushion’s geometry.
Patient tested and preferred
92% of patients said they preferred wearing the AirFit N20.3
Within individual categories of the survey, the AirFit N20 also achieved a preference of 88% for ease of use, 88% for comfort and 83% for seal3, demonstrating that our technologies can improve the patient experience.
The ‘for Her’ range
Dedicated to women, this range was specifically designed to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
Offer your patients comfort3
AirFit N20 features an under the eye frame with padding on the section which meets the face that ensures comfort as well as a plush headgear designed for softness. The AirFit N20 nasal mask system is modular and compatible with the AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion4, providing your patients with advanced comfort. This means that your patients can switch between the AirFit N20 and the AirTouch N20 cushions whenever they like.
Set patients up with the AirFit N20 mask
Assemble/disassemble the AirFit N20 mask
Maintain and clean the AirFit N20 mask
Keen to explore other masks?
ResMed’s CPAP mask categories are designed to reflect your patients’ needs and sleep habits. Our Versatile Fit, Freedom and Minimalist mask categories make it easier to find the right mask.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product. This content is intended for health professionals only.
Masks with magnetic components are contraindicated for use by patients where they, or anyone in close physical contact while using the mask, have the following:
- Active medical implants that interact with magnets (i.e., pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), neurostimulators, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, insulin/infusion pumps)
- Metallic implants/objects containing ferromagnetic material (i.e., aneurysm clips/flow disruption devices, embolic coils, stents, valves, electrodes, implants to restore hearing or balance with implanted magnets, ocular implants, metallic splinters in the eye)
Keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of at least 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely affected by magnetic interference. This warning applies to you or anyone in close physical contact with your mask. The magnets are in the frame and lower headgear clips, with a magnetic field strength of up to 400mT. When worn, they connect to secure the mask but may inadvertently detach while asleep. Implants/medical devices, including those listed within contraindications, may be adversely affected if they change function under external magnetic fields or contain ferromagnetic materials that attract/repel to magnetic fields (some metallic implants, e.g., contact lenses with metal, dental implants, metallic cranial plates, screws, burr hole covers, and bone substitute devices). Consult your physician and manufacturer of your implant / other medical device for information on the potential adverse effects of magnetic fields.
- ResMed AirFit N20 internal global fitting study of 165 existing ResMed patients, conducted in November 2015; ID A3990847. AirFit N20 is to be used by patients weighing more than 30kg. Refer to AirFit N20 user guide.
- AirFit N20 is validated at therapy pressures from 4 to 30 cm H2O. Refer to AirFit N20 user guide.
- ResMed internal study of 24 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 23/11/2015 – 21/12/2015 comparing the market leading nasal mask at the time of the study with AirFit N20; ID A3695085.
- Refer to AirTouch N20 user guide
Content last updated: 10/2023.