AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™
- The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ is a premium auto-adjusting therapy device. It features built-in wireless connectivity capability, AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection, Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) and Easy-Breathe technology.
- The AirSense 10 AutoSet provides advanced event detection, including indications of central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration. Optional pulse oximetry monitoring is also available.
- Modes include AutoSet and CPAP.
New AutoSet Response feature
ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm now allows for additional customisation of therapy with the new AutoSet Response feature, which offers all the benefits of the Enhanced AutoSet algorithm with gentler pressure increases for additional comfort.
Central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection
The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apnoeas and can also detect indications of Cheyne-Stokes respiration, so you can be confident that your patients are receiving appropriate therapy.
- AutoRamp™. This new feature with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to monitor the patient, change settings and troubleshoot remotely.
- Expiratory pressure relief maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
Do you have questions about ResMed devices? We’ve got answers! Browse our library and discover solutions to make sure your patients get the most out of therapy.