Small. Smart. Proven. 1-4
- Proven¹¯⁴ ResMed device AutoSet and AutoSet for Her algorithms
- An intuitive AirMini App for easy setup and ongoing support
- Optimised with ResMed’s latest masks– the 20 Series and AirFit™ P10 for AirMini
- HumidX™ waterless humidification for comfort and convenience**
- ActiveAir™ technology for compact, portable therapy
- Premium travel bag and accessories for therapy on the go
- * Availability depending on the market, for more information contact your ResMed local representative.
** Only compatible with AirFit N20 and AirFit P10 for AirMini.
Let your patients travel with therapy. In total size, AirMini is the smallest CPAP device ever produced to market.***
*** As of 04, April 2017.
ResMed designed the innovative ActiveAir venting technology to minimize vent flow and enable the delivery of efficient therapy performance.
The HumidX™ waterless humidification can be inserted between the mask and the tube, allowing it to capture the air’s warmth and humidity before it escapes through the tube’s built-in vent.
As simple to use as it is innovative, HumidX requires no water or electric power. Instead, its unique Heat and Moisture Exchange (HME) technology works in synergy with the built-in vent to maintain heat and moisture levels as a patient breathes in or out.
Optimised performance from device to mask
AirMini’s technologies have been developed exclusively alongside ResMed’s latest range of masks, the 20 series of full face and nasal masks, as well as the AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask.
This means you can help your patients tailor their therapy experience to suit a wide range of therapy, lifestyle or travel needs while providing the level of
quality therapy you have come to expect from ResMed.
- Netzel et al. APAP device technology and correlation with patient compliance. Somnologie – Schlafforschung und Schlafmedizin 2014; DOI: 10.1007/s11818-014-0662-0
- Isetta et al. Comparative assessment of several automatic CPAP devices responses: a bench test study. ERJ Open Res 2015;1:00031-2015
- Zhu et al. All APAPs are not equivalent for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing: a bench evaluation of eleven commercially available devices. J Clin Sleep Med 2015 11(7):725-34
- Isetta et al. Novel Approach to Simulate Sleep Apnea Patients for Evaluation Positive Pressure Therapy Devices. PLoS ONE 11(3): e0151530.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0151530
- Equivalent to mid-range AirSense™ HumidAir setting. Internal benchtesting, data available upon request.