Ultra-compact full-face mask
- Under-the-nose design means no red marks on nasal bridge
- Quiet diffused venting allows patients to sleep closer to their bed partner
- Easy-to-use magnetic clips facilitate quick fitting
- Clear field of vision makes it easy to read
- Few parts and part numbers facilitates stock management and resupply
Less is more
The ultra-compact F30 mask allows you to reach a broader population. The under-the-nose design eliminates issues associated with discomfort and facial marking on the nasal bridge, advisable for patients with claustrophobia or sensitive skin.
The F30 is also a solution for patients who want to wear glasses or read during therapy.
The AirFit F30 features the same performant QuietAirTM vent as the AirFit F20 high-performance mask, gently diffusing exhaled air to limit noise and create a relaxing environment in the bedroom.
You can achieve fast and effective fitting¹ with just one frame, one headgear and two cushion sizes. This streamlined setup simplifies stock management and logistics.
Accurate first-time fit helps to reduce callbacks and refits.
- ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 21 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 16/04/2018 – 05/05/2018. Data on file; ID A4356449.