Ultra-compact full-face mask
- Under-the-nose design means no red marks on nasal bridge
- Quiet diffused venting allows patients to sleep closer to their bed partner
- Easy-to-use magnetic clips* facilitate quick fitting
- Clear field of vision makes it easy to read
- Few parts and part numbers facilitates stock management and resupply
Less is more
The ultra-compact F30 mask allows you to reach a broader population. The under-the-nose design eliminates issues associated with discomfort and facial marking on the nasal bridge, advisable for patients with claustrophobia or sensitive skin. The F30 is also a solution for patients who want to wear glasses or read during therapy.
The AirFit F30 features the same performant QuietAirTM vent as the AirFit F20 high-performance mask, gently diffusing exhaled air to limit noise and create a relaxing environment in the bedroom.
You can achieve fast and effective fitting¹ with just one frame, one headgear and two cushion sizes. This streamlined setup simplifies stock management and logistics.
Accurate first-time fit helps to reduce callbacks and refits.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.
*Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
- ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 21 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 16/04/2018 – 05/05/2018. Data on file; ID A4356449.