Chronic lower respiratory diseases, including COPD, are the third leading cause of death in the world.
Worldwide, over 65 million people live with COPD. It’s a progressive, long‐term lung disease that involves inflammation and thickening of the airways, and often combines bronchitis and emphysema. ResMed has a range of advanced and patient-friendly in-home devices to support oxygen therapy and non-invasive ventilation to provide relief. Together we can help reduce hospitalizations and improve your patients’ quality of life.
- Understand the causes and symptoms of COPD and other respiratory diseases
- Learn how COPD differs from obstructive sleep apnea
- Stay current with the latest research on diagnoses and treatment solutions
- Identify and treat COPD patients with oxygen therapy and non-invasive ventilation therapy
- Contact us today to find out how ResMed can help you treat COPD and other respiratory diseases in your patients.