Chronic lower respiratory diseases, including COPD, are the third leading cause of death in the world.
Worldwide, over 65 million people live with COPD. It’s a progressive, long‐term lung disease that involves inflammation and thickening of the airways, and often combines bronchitis and emphysema. ResMed has a range of advanced and patient-friendly in-home devices to support oxygen therapy and non-invasive ventilation to provide relief. Together we can help reduce hospitalizations and improve your patients’ quality of life.
- Understand the causes and symptoms of COPD and other respiratory diseases
- Learn how COPD differs from obstructive sleep apnea
- Stay current with the latest research on diagnoses and treatment solutions
- Identify and treat COPD patients with oxygen therapy and non-invasive ventilation therapy
- Contact us today to find out how ResMed can help you treat COPD and other respiratory diseases in your patients.
Our respiratory disease solutions
Do you want to have more information about ResMed respiratory care solutions?
Reach out today. We’ll respond within 48 hours.
Type the characters