Sleep apnea is a harmful respiratory condition that affects 1 in 4 men and 1 in 9 women*. Are your patients suffering?
* Peppard PE et al. Increased prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing in adults. Am J Epidemiol 2013;177(9):1006–14.
ResMed can help you:
- Recognize the symptoms of sleep apnea
- Stay up to date on the latest research
- Learn about our revolutionary innovative sleep therapy system that is transforming lives
- Support your patients as they return to healthy sleep and happy lives
Contact us today to find out how ResMed help you manage your patients’ sleep apnea.
Let’s work together to treat sleep apnea
Sleep apnea can have serious long-term health consequences for your patients. ResMed is committed to partnering with you to find solutions that support your patients’ unique needs. We offer a range of innovative and effective sleep therapy solutions, including CPAP and respiratory care masks, machines, humidifiers and more. Let’s work together to improve your patients’ sleep and enhance their quality of life.