Let’s work together to treat sleep apnea
Sleep apnea can have serious long-term health consequences for your patients. ResMed is committed to partnering with you to find solutions that support your patients’ unique needs. We offer a range of innovative and effective sleep therapy solutions
Sleep apnea is a harmful respiratory condition that affects 1 in 4 men and 1 in 9 women*. Are your patients suffering?
ResMed can help you:
- Recognize the symptoms of sleep apnea
- Stay up to date on the latest research
- Learn about our revolutionary innovative sleep therapy system that is transforming lives
- Support your patients as they return to healthy sleep and happy lives
Find out how ResMed helps you manage your patients’ sleep apnea.
Articles about Sleep Apnea
The symptoms of obstructive sleep apnoea and sleep-disordered breathing (SDB), obstructive sleep apnoea, central sleep apnoea are important to recognise in patients.
Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) and Central Sleep Apnoea (CSA) go hand in hand with health conditions that affect the respiratory, nervous, cardiovascular and endocrine system.
Our sleep apnea solutions
Questions or comments? Reach out today. We’ll respond within 48 hours.
* Peppard PE et al. Increased prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing in adults. Am J Epidemiol 2013;177(9):1006–14.