- The Pixi™ paediatric mask was designed with the cooperation of paediatric health experts to help children two to seven years old adapt to sleep apnoea therapy.
- Taking into account the bone structure, facial characteristics and skin sensitivity of children, the Pixi offers minimal facial pressure and incorporates a wide range of comfort and safety features that give you peace of mind while helping to provide a positive therapy experience for your child.
- Child Friendly. Special headgear design sits away from the child’s eyes and ears to reduce irritation and provide a clear line of sight, helping ease discomfort and feelings of claustrophobia.
- Soft. The Pixi’s thin silicone cushion is soft and comfortable to minimise pressure on soft faces without compromising seal or therapy effectiveness.
- Safe. An emergency latch allows for quick removal if necessary, and makes it easy to take off.
- Adjustable. Two tubing attachment locations accommodate different sleeping positions and a Spring-flex lightweight tube that stretches and bends easily, so it won’t get caught or drag as your child moves around during sleep.
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for full face mask users.
The Pixi paediatric mask offers comfort and safety features that give parents and caregivers peace of mind.
Quattro Air CPAP mask is the lightest full face mask on the market today, delivering quiet, comfortable and reliable sleep apnoea therapy.