Small. Smart. Proven. 1-4
- The world’s smallest PAP machine**
- The quality of ResMed’s latest mask products – the 20 Series masks and AirFit P10 for AirMini
- Premium travel bag and accessories for therapy on the go
- AirMini App offers an intuitive and easy setup process
- Effective⁵ waterless humidification for portable convenience***
- * Availability depending on the market, for more information contact your regional home care provider.
** As of 04, April 2017.
*** Only compatible with AirFit™ N20 and AirFit P10 for AirMini.
Carry your therapy with you. AirMini is the smallest CPAP device ever manufactured*.
* As of 04, April 2017.
Stay connected to your therapy. The AirMini App allows you to customise your therapy comfort to your individual needs and view your progress with ease.
Rest assured. AirMini features the same established algorithms as ResMed’s AirSense range of sleep therapy devices, including the AutoSet and AutoSet for Her.
Effective waterless humidification
Enjoy the warmth and comfort of humidification without the hassle.
Our all-new HumidX™ system delivers a similar⁵ level of humidification to our market-leading bedside devices with the added convenience of being a compact waterless system.*
* Only compatible with AirFit™ N20 and AirFit P10 for AirMini.
Masks designed for you
Choose from a range of mask options designed to deliver quiet, comfortable and stable therapy performance from your AirMini device.
A smartphone app that allows you to manage your comfort settings and view your therapy progress, the AirMini App helps ensure you are swiftly set up for therapy – with guided setup videos and daily sleep scores always just a menu screen away.
- Netzel et al. APAP device technology and correlation with patient compliance. Somnologie – Schlafforschung und Schlafmedizin 2014; DOI: 10.1007/s11818-014-0662-0
- Isetta et al. Comparative assessment of several automatic CPAP devices responses: a bench test study. ERJ Open Res 2015;1:00031-2015
- Zhu et al. All APAPs are not equivalent for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing: a bench evaluation of eleven commercially available devices. J Clin Sleep Med 2015 11(7):725-34
- Isetta et al. Novel Approach to Simulate Sleep Apnea Patients for Evaluation Positive Pressure Therapy Devices. PLoS ONE 11(3): e0151530.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0151530
- Equivalent to mid-range AirSense™ HumidAir setting. Internal benchtesting, data available upon request.