An easy fit for you
The AirFit F20 was designed to comfortably fit the widest range of faces. Indeed, in an international study, AirFit F20 fit 96.5% of all patients.1,3,4,5
The mask includes comfort features, such as the adaptive silicone cushion, which aim to provide a secure and comfortable seal for your therapy needs regardless of your face shape or size.
Patient tested and preferred
Extensively tested and designed to give you the best therapy experience, AirFit F20 is a proven choice among patients. Recent studies have shown that, when comparing against the current market-leading full face mask, 86% of patients prefer the seal of AirFit F20.
A majority of patients also say they prefer AirFit F20 over the current market leader in terms of stability and ease of use.1 These features combine to deliver a comprehensively superior mask experience.
Our AirFit 20 for Her range
Dedicated purely to women, this range was specifically designed to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
Need new equipment, accessories or spare parts? It’s quick and convenient to shop on the ResMed online store from anywhere, at any time. Register for our membership programme and you’ll also receive information on our latest products and promotions.
- ResMed internal study of existing 22 ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Data on file; ID A3810791.
- AirFit F20 is validated at therapy pressures from 3 to 40 cm H20 – AirFit F20 user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4057884.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 90 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 06/06/2016 – 22/06/2016. Data on file; ID A3830701.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal fitting study of 27 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 30/03/2016 – 04/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 34 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 11/04/2016 – 15/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file.