- InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements and tolerate misfitting
- Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable night’s therapy
An easy fit with the InfinitySeal technology
In a recent international study, the Airfit N20 InfinitySeal cushion has been proven to fit 99.4% of all faces.1
Regardless of your face shape or size, the silicone cushion adapts to your profile thanks to its uniquely contoured design. Moving comfortably with you through the night, it provides a secure fit and comfortable seal tailored to your therapy needs.
Patient tested and preferred
Extensively tested and designed to give you the best therapy experience, AirFit N20 is a proven choice for comfort and ease of use. In a recent study, 88% of patients found AirFit N20 more comfortable and easier to use than the current market-leading nasal mask.2
Its features combine to deliver a comprehensively superior mask experience – with 92% of patients saying they preferred wearing the AirFit N20 over the current market-leading nasal mask.2
Our AirFit N20 for Her range
Dedicated purely to women, this range was specifically designed to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
- ResMed AirFit N20 internal global fitting study of 159 existing ResMed patients, conducted 12/11/2015; ID A3768073.
- ResMed internal study of 24 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 23/11/2015 – 21/12/2015 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit N20; ID A3768073.