AirCurve™ 10 VAuto
Auto-adjusting bilevel therapy device
Auto-adjusting bilevel device designed to deliver effective, comfortable therapy for people who require high pressure support.1 The AirCurve 10 VAuto uses smart algorithms to mimic your natural breathing patterns and deliver comfortable therapy, all night long.1
The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
With the optional integrated humidifier, HumidAir, you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system. And when used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, your device has been designed to automatically deliver the optimal temperature and humidity, for the ultimate comfort experience.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
Monitor your sleep apnoea therapy with myAir
Take your new beginning in great sleep to the next level with myAir, an exclusive feature available to users of AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 devices.*
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
* With built-in wireless connectivity.
- AirCurve 10 Vauto/S User Guide, ResMed Ltd 2014. ID A3353721. Operating pressure range: 2 to 25 cm H2O (2 to 25 hPa).