AirFit™ P10 for AirMini™*
Nasal pillows mask
- Designed exclusively for AirMini, the smallest CPAP device on the market today**
- Light mask
- Compact, under-the-nose frame for a clear field of vision
- Simple design for easy fitting, cleaning and assembly
- Built-in ActiveAir™ venting enables portable, waterless humidification, which minimises heat and moisture loss for long-lasting comfort
* Availability depending on the market, for more information contact your regional home care provider.
** As of 04, April 2017.
Renewing the legacy of AirFit P10
The AirFit P10 for AirMini combines the most well received features of the original mask with our latest technologies.
Effective waterless humidification
Enjoy the warmth and comfort of humidification without the hassle. AirFit P10 for AirMini includes a tube with a built-in vent that features our ActiveAir technology, which serves as the crucial pivot that makes the AirMini Solution possible.
This special vent allows you to insert the HumidX™ waterless humidification system directly between you and the vent for optimal humidification.
A simple and easy design
AirFit P10 for AirMini combined with AirMini represents ResMed’s smallest sleep therapy system. The mask’s compact, under-the-nose frame and split-strap headgear are designed to help you fit yourself.
With just 4 parts and intuitive click-in cushion design, it’s built to be easy to fit, clean, assemble and help make your mask experience close to effortless.
The AirMini Solution
Small in size, smart with features, and using proven2¯5 algorithms, AirMini Solutions provide you with the quality therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed – in a complete package that’s truly compact and lifestyle-friendly.
By combining the AirMini device with the AirFit P10 for AirMini, you have a complete therapy system that is made to work better together. The solution also includes the AirMini App, which you’ll use to track your therapy data and manage your therapy from the convenience of any smartphone or tablet.
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
- Equivalent to mid-range AirSense™ HumidAir™ setting. Internal benchtesting – data on file.
- Netzel et al. APAP device technology and correlation with patient compliance. Somnologie – Schlafforschung und Schlafmedizin 2014; DOI: 10.1007/s11818-014-0662-0
- Isetta et al. Comparative assessment of several automatic CPAP devices responses: a bench test study. ERJ Open Res 2015;1:00031-2015
- Zhu et al. All APAPs are not equivalent for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing: a bench evaluation of eleven commercially available devices. J Clin Sleep Med 2015 11(7):725-34
- Isetta et al. Novel Approach to Simulate Sleep Apnea Patients for Evaluation Positive Pressure Therapy Devices. PLoS ONE 11(3): e0151530.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0151530