Nasal pillows mask
- The ResMed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows mask is one of our quietest masks !
- Bringing you the effective technology in sleep apnoea therapy, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than its predecessor, and has been shown to deliver more than 40 minutes of additional sleep per night.1,2
- Offering premium comfort and ease of use without compromising stability, the AirFit P10 also sports a unique split-strap headgear design for minimal facial contact and a real sense of freedom.
- It is so comfortable and effective, it won a world-coveted Red Dot Award for excellent product design.
QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it’s barely noticeable to you and your partner. In fact, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than its predecessor, Swift™
Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than our previous nasal pillows mask.1 The revolutionary flexi-tube is ultra light, letting you move around freely without compromising the mask’s seal.
- Easy to use. The AirFit P10’s minimalist three-piece design makes assembly, fitting and cleaning a breeze.
- Easy to assemble. Key-clip nasal pillows feature color-coded sizing and left/right-orientation for fast and easy fitting. The mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.
- Comfortable. The mask seals on contact, with trampoline action that lets you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
- AirFit P10 for Her. Women’s variant (for Her) is available for more tailored therapy.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnoea, ask your care provider about the ResMed AirFit P10. If you haven’t been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnoea, learn more about next steps by consulting your doctor or sleep professional.
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
ResMed Ref.: D000-0201. Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871: 1996.
ResMed Ref.: A3135273. ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.