AirFit™ F20 for Her
- New InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements, and tolerate misfitting
- Easy to use magnetic clips* for quick fitting
- Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort
- Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable night’s therapy
An easy fit for you
The AirFit F20 was designed to comfortably fit the widest range of faces. Indeed, in an international study, AirFit F20 fit 96.5% of all patients. 1, 2, 3, 4 The mask includes comfort features, such as the adaptive silicone cushion, which aim to provide a secure and comfortable seal for your therapy needs regardless of your face shape or size.
Patient tested and preferred
Extensively tested and designed to give you the best therapy experience, AirFit F20 is a proven choice among patients. Recent studies have shown that, when comparing against the current market-leading full-face mask, 86% of patients prefer the seal of AirFit F20.
A majority of patients also say they prefer AirFit F20 over the current market leader in terms of stability and ease of use.1 These features combine to deliver a comprehensively superior mask experience.
Our AirFit 20 for Her range
Dedicated purely to women, this range was specifically designed to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for full face mask users.
Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is designed to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask for her.
A minimalist mask designed to help you stick to CPAP therapy
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.
*Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
- ResMed internal study of 22 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal fitting study of 27 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 30/03/2016 – 04/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 34 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 11/04/2016 – 15/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 90 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 06/06/2016 – 22/06/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file.