Swift™ FX Nano for Her
- The ResMed Swift™ FX Nano for Her offers all the comfort and flexibility of the Swift FX Nano in a style and size designed for women.
- Move freely while you sleep – the cushions are ultra-soft for a secure yet gentle seal, and they attach to the CPAP machine tubing with a flexible joint that doesn’t restrict your movements.
- Like to switch between sleeping on your side and your back? No problem! Whether you prefer to wear your hair short or long, under or over the backstrap, the Swift FX Nano for Her complements your personal sense of style.
- Comfortable. The Swift FX Nano for Her has no rigid frames, delivering sleep apnoea therapy in a soft, comfortable package.
- Lightweight. This CPAP mask is so small and unobtrusive, you’ll barely even notice you’re wearing it.
- Small. The Swift FX Nano for Her sports a scaled-down size, without sacrificing the effectiveness of your sleep apnoea therapy.
- Silent. The air you breathe out is quietly released away from you and your partner.
- Simple. This mask is designed to be easy to wear and easy to clean, so you don’t have to spend your personal time maintaining your equipment.
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for full face mask users.
Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is designed to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask.
Representing the effective technology in sleep apnoea treatment, the AirFit P10 retains the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series, but it’s even quieter and lighter. A clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night.