AirSense™ 10 Elite
- Designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use, you can simply plug in the AirSenseTM 10 Elite device and press Start.
- This device has an optional integrated humidifier and optional heated tube designed to optimise your comfort.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater comfort and then after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
Built-in ambient light sensor
The light level of the screen adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s newsecurely-hosted cloud-based system, AirView™. Then your care provider can seamlessly and securely review your therapy data, adjust your device settings, check that your device is working properly and troubleshoot any issues to ensure you get the right treatment without delay.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning and it is easy for you to change the comfort settings.
- SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology.
Do you have questions about your ResMed sleep apnoea device? We’ve got answers! Browse our sleep apnoea device support library and discover solutions to make sure you’re getting the most out of your therapy.