- The ResMed QuattroTM Air is the lightest full face mask with forehead support on the market today.
- It builds on the proven performance and reliability of the Mirage Quattro™ in a significantly lighter, more comfortable design.
- Made up of only four parts, it’s also easier for patients to use. The patented dual-wall cushion incorporates Spring Air™ technology to reduce pressure on the patient’s face while maintaining a high-performance seal.
- Effective. Flex-wing forehead support feels light on the face while providing the right amount of stability and adjustment for a dependable seal.
- Easy to use. Only four parts allows for easy setup, titrations, cleaning and assembly.
- Quiet. Circular diffused vents quietly direct air away from the patient and bed partner.
- Comfortable. SoftEdge™ headgear design has premium rolled-edge fabric that offers an extra defence against facial marks.
- Convenient. The quick-release elbow detaches from the device without patients having to remove the mask, allowing them to get out of bed and easily reconnect to their CPAP device when they return.
Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our support library.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for full face mask users.
Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is designed to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask.
Our quietest mask yet! Representing the latest technology in sleep apnoea treatment, the AirFit P10 retains the proven performance and reliability of the popular Swift FX mask series, but it’s even quieter and lighter.