Quattro™ Air NV
- Delivering NIV … the lighter way.
- Quattro Air NV is ResMed’s lightest non-vented full face mask. It has been created to deliver high quality treatment in an easy-to-use design – perfect for busy healthcare environments and patients on long-term, noninvasive ventilation (NIV).
- It’s comfortable, efficient and simple to use. It also works with a range of ventilators and can be adjusted to fit most patients—meeting a variety of needs in both the hospital and the home.
- Efficiency. Its Spring AirTM cushion has been designed to provide an even, stable seal to help make initiating NIV easy and effective.
- Comfort. The SoftEdgeTM headgear is gentle on the skin and features premium rolled-edge fabric. Plus its lightweight design helps make it comfortable for long-term use.
- Simplicity. Quattro Air NV has just five parts, so it can be assembled and disassembled in minimal time. Its simplicity also makes it easy to clean and prepare for multi-patient use.
- Peace of mind. The quick-release clip with cord ensures fast and easy removal in an emergency, while the quick-release elbow can be easily detached from the mask.
Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our support library.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for full face mask users.
Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is designed to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask.
The Pixi paediatric mask offers comfort and safety features that give parents and caregivers peace of mind.