- The ResMed PixiTM paediatric mask is specially designed for children ages two to seven.
- Incorporating features that improve comfort and encourage therapy acceptance for paediatric patients, the Pixi is constructed based on anthropometric data that takes into account the bone structure, facial characteristics and skin sensitivity of children to minimise pressure on soft faces.
- The Pixi paediatric mask also offers comfort and safety features that give parents and caregivers peace of mind.
- Gentle. The Pixi’s thin single-wall silicone cushion is soft and comfortable enough to minimise pressure on soft faces without compromising seal.
- Adaptable. The headgear is designed to sit away from the eyes and ears to reduce irritation and provide a clear line of sight. It also has three points of adjustment to cater to a wider range of children.
- Safe. An emergency latch allows for quick removal if necessary, making it easy to remove the mask.
- Secure. Two tubing attachment locations accommodate different sleeping positions while the Spring-flex lightweight tube stretches and bends easily, so it won’t get caught or drag as the child moves around during sleep.
Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our support library.