AirFit™ P10 for AirMini™*
Nasal pillows mask
- Designed exclusively for AirMini, the smallest CPAP device on the market today**
- Light mask
- AirFit P10’s original dual-wall cushion designed for a secure seal
- Simple design for easy fitting, cleaning and assembly
- Built-in ActiveAir™ venting enables portable, waterless humidification, which minimises heat and moisture loss for long-lasting patient’s comfort
* Availability depending on the market, for more information contact your ResMed local representative.
** As of 04, April 2017.
A simple and easy design
AirFit P10 for AirMini is one of ResMed’s smallest masks for ResMed’s smallest system. Its compact, under-the-nose frame and split-strap headgear are designed to allow patients to fit themselves.
With just 4 components and an intuitive click-in design, it’s built to be easy to fit, clean, assemble and help make mask setup close to effortless.
ResMed designed the innovative ActiveAir venting technology to minimize vent flow and enable the delivery of efficient therapy performance.
The HumidX™ waterless humidification can be inserted between the mask and the tube, allowing it to capture the air’s warmth and humidity before it escapes through the tube’s built-in vent.
As simple to use as it is innovative, HumidX requires no water or electric power. Instead, its unique Heat and Moisture Exchange (HME) technology works in synergy with the built-in vent to maintain heat and moisture levels as a patient breathes in or out.
The AirMini Solution
Small in size, big on features, the AirMini Solution provides patients with the same best-in-class therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed – in a complete package that’s truly compact and patient-friendly.
The solution features the mask, the AirMini device, a tube with a built-in vent, as well as the AirMini App, which patients use to track their therapy data and manage their comfort settings, all from the convenience of any smartphone or tablet.
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
- Equivalent to mid-range AirSense™ HumidAir™ setting. Internal benchtesting – data on file.
- Netzel et al. APAP device technology and correlation with patient compliance. Somnologie – Schlafforschung und Schlafmedizin 2014; DOI: 10.1007/s11818-014-0662-0
- Isetta et al. Comparative assessment of several automatic CPAP devices responses: a bench test study. ERJ Open Res 2015;1:00031-2015
- Zhu et al. All APAPs are not equivalent for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing: a bench evaluation of eleven commercially available devices. J Clin Sleep Med 2015 11(7):725-34
- Isetta et al. Novel Approach to Simulate Sleep Apnea Patients for Evaluation Positive Pressure Therapy Devices. PLoS ONE 11(3): e0151530.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0151530