The ResMed Mirage™ FX offers patients the perfect balance of lightweight comfort, premium performance and simplicity. It weighs just 70 grams and is comprised of only four parts, making it intuitive, quick to set up and simple for patients to clean and reassemble. The standard Mirage FX fits a remarkable 90% of patients*.
- Simple. With one product code and four simple components, inventory management is dramatically simplified.
- Comfortable. Dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides even pressure distribution with extra softness at the nasal bridge, reducing common discomfort in this sensitive area.
- Breathable. SoftEdge™ headgear is flexible and breathable for patients, improving comfort and support. With its contoured edges, it’s designed to be kind to the face.
- Stability. Slender and lightweight frame gives patients a stable fit.
- Flexible. The flex-wing forehead support allows a dynamic range of fit and adjustment without contacting the patient’s skin.
- User friendly. Quick-release elbow allows the patient to detach from their device without having to take off the mask, so they can get out of bed as needed and easily reconnect to their device when they return.
Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our support library.
Discover the AirFit 30 series, our under-the-nose range of masks designed with freedom in mind. With the AirFit N30i and P30i tube-up masks, it’s easy to sleep in any position. The AirFit F30 and N30 masks can be good options if you like to wear small, discreet masks.
A small and quiet CPAP mask that’s designed to be comfortable and easy to use
AirFit P30i is an ultra-compact tube-up mask with nasal pillows and a QuietAir vent. This quiet and stable CPAP mask permits to sleep comfortably in any position.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.