Nasal pillows mask
– The ResMed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows mask is one of our quietest masks, delivering the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series in a design that’s approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter.1
– Engineered to encourage patient acceptance, the AirFit P10 provides a stable seal, excellent usability and extremely high level of comfort, with a QuietAir™ vent that gently disperses away expelled air at a barely audible level.
– A clinical study also found that patients received more than 40 minutes of additional sleep per night using the AirFit P10 compared to its predecessor.2
Innovative QuietAirTM woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it’s barely noticeable to patients and their bed partners. The AirFit P10 is also approximately 50% quieter than its predecessor, Swift™ FX.
The AirFit P10 is designed to be as unobtrusive and comfortable as possible, and features a revolutionary flexi-tube that’s ultra light, letting patients move around more freely without compromising seal. The AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than its predecessor, Swift™ FX.
- Easy to fit. QuickFit™ elastic headgear automatically adjusts to each patient’s head. It can be fitted in under 30 seconds2
- User friendly. The mask’s minimalist three-piece design makes it easy for patients to assemble and clean, promoting acceptance and compliance.
- Intuitive. The AirFit P10’s key-clip nasal pillows are color coded for easy sizing and fast fitting, and also feature left/right-orientation so patients can instantly see what side faces up and what side faces down.
- Comfortable. The nasal pillows seal on contact, with trampoline action that lets patients move around freely and comfortably without compromising seal.
- AirFit P10 for Her. Women’s variant (for Her) is available for more tailored therapy.
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
- ResMed Ref: D000-0201. Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871 Declared.
- ResMed Ref.: A3135273. ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.