Nasal pillows mask
- The ResMed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows mask is one of our quietest masks, delivering the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series in a design that’s approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter.1
- Engineered to encourage patient acceptance, the AirFit P10 provides a stable seal, excellent usability and extremely high level of comfort, with a QuietAir™ vent that gently disperses away expelled air at a barely audible level.
- A clinical study also found that patients received more than 40 minutes of additional sleep per night using the AirFit P10 compared to its predecessor.2
Innovative QuietAirTM woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it’s barely noticeable to patients and their bed partners. The AirFit P10 is also approximately 50% quieter than its predecessor, Swift™ FX.
The AirFit P10 is designed to be as unobtrusive and comfortable as possible, and features a revolutionary flexi-tube that’s ultra light, letting patients move around more freely without compromising seal. The AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than its predecessor, Swift™ FX.
- Easy to fit. QuickFit™ elastic headgear automatically adjusts to each patient’s head. It can be fitted in under 30 seconds2
- User friendly. The mask’s minimalist three-piece design makes it easy for patients to assemble and clean, promoting acceptance and compliance.
- Intuitive. The AirFit P10’s key-clip nasal pillows are color coded for easy sizing and fast fitting, and also feature left/right-orientation so patients can instantly see what side faces up and what side faces down.
- Comfortable. The nasal pillows seal on contact, with trampoline action that lets patients move around freely and comfortably without compromising seal.
- AirFit P10 for Her. Women’s variant (for Her) is available for more tailored therapy.
AirFit P10 - Overview
AirFit P10 - Overview
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
- ResMed Ref: D000-0201. Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871 Declared.
- ResMed Ref.: A3135273. ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.