- Innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to fit everyone, tolerate misfitting and accommodate patient movement
- Comfortable and flexible frame designed to support the widest range of facial types
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Clear field of vision for reading or watching TV in bed
Universal seal performance
International studies found that the AirFit F20 successfully fit 96.5% of all patients.1,2,3,4 Tested to comfortably fit various face shapes and sizes, and proven to perform at high therapy pressures, the AirFit F20 is a mask that caters to your wide range of patients and their needs.
With the InfinitySeal silicone cushion, the AirFit F20 adapts to each patient’s unique facial contours, offering a robust seal regardless of facial shape or size. Discover the new cushion’s geometry here.
In addition, the AirFit F20’s modularity allows you to simply swap between different cushion sizes to provide greater choice for your patients.
Patient tested and preferred
Recent studies have shown that, when comparing against the current market-leading full-face mask, 86% of patients prefer the seal of AirFit F20.1
In terms of stability and ease of use, the majority of patients studied also prefer AirFit F20 over the current market leader1, demonstrating that our technologies work to improve patient experiences. Through extensive studies, we have designed a full-face mask to deliver superior therapy performance and a smoother, easier patient experience.
Our AirFit 20 series for Her range
Dedicated purely to women, this range was specifically designed to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
The 20 & 30 series of mask – interactive brochure
Interested in the bigger picture? Check out our 20 & 30 series interactive brochure.
- ResMed internal study of 22 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal fitting study of 27 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 30/03/2016 – 04/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 34 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 11/04/2016 – 15/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 90 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 06/06/2016 – 22/06/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file.