HumidAir™ heated humidifier
- Nasal congestion, dry nose and throat occur in up to 65% of patients using PAP therapy1,2.
- With our advanced humidification technology you can prevent and even reverse these side effects to help patients adjust to therapy and stay on it longer.
- The HumidAir humidifier is part of ResMed’s Climate Control solution for the AirSenseTM 10. It is designed to seamlessly integrate with the device, and offer relief from dryness and congestion.
- The device automatically detects that the HumidAir is connected.
- The HumidAir’s cleanable water tub is easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. It can be washed on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- For extra comfort add a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube. If you continue to get a dry nose or mouth, or moisture in your mask, consider using a ClimateLineAir heated tube. The HumidAir humidifier teamed with the ClimateLineAir enables you to enjoy a flow of temperature controlled, moistened air all night long so you can experience the ultimate in therapy comfort —thanks to ResMed’s enhanced Climate Control system.
Do you have questions about ResMed devices? We’ve got answers! Browse our library and discover solutions to make sure your patients get the most out of therapy.