Lumis™ 150 VPAP ST-A
Personalised ventilation made easy
- Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A is a non-invasive ventilator with alarms. It is designed for non-dependent patients with respiratory insufficiency.
- The ventilator features IntelligentAir, a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to the patient’s individual breathing needs. IntelligentAir comprises iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), a mode that automatically adapts to the patient’s changing needs, an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* that maximises their opportunity to breathe spontaneously, and an optional AutoEPAP** to maintain upper airway patency.
- Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A is easy to set up and use, and features built-in wireless connectivity to AirView™ – ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system – for remote monitoring.
- * Available in iVAPS and ST modes. ** Available in iVAPS mode.
A set of fixed and adjustable alarms for extra reassurance.
Fixed alarms include system events, such as power fail and system fault. Alarms that you can set are high leak, low minute ventilation, apnoea, non-vented mask , and low SpO2 (when an oximeter is connected).
iVAPS (intelligent volume assured pressure support)
iVAPS automatically learns each patient’s unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* maximises the patients’ opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target.
- Optional AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions.
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down. To help patients ease into a therapy session, the Ramp feature gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to their prescribed level; and to help ease them out of a therapy session, Ramp Down gradually reduces the EPAP and pressure support.
- AirView for remote patient management. Your patients’ therapy data can be sent seamlessly and securely to AirView, where you can access it remotely, and gain timely access to the most recent therapy statistics and trend data. AirView’s ‘remote assist’ and ‘remote settings’ changes also allow for easy and efficient device management.
* Available in iVAPS and ST modes. ** Available in iVAPS mode.