AirSense™ 10 Elite
- The new AirSense™ 10 Elite is an advanced fixed-pressure therapy device with an optional integrated humidifier.
- It is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. With no complicated menus or settings to navigate, patients can simply plug in their device and press Start.
Built-in wireless connectivity
Built-in wireless connectivity and advanced event detection enable you to be more connected to your patients and receive remote diagnostic information via ResMed’s new securely-hosted cloud-based patient management system, AirView™. You can also change settings and troubleshoot remotely.
Advanced clinical insights
The AirSense 10 Elite can detect indications of central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration. By differentiating between different types of sleep disordered breathing, you can be confident that your patients are receiving appropriate therapy.
- AutoRamp™. This new feature with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-BreatheTM motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR). Designed to make therapy more comfortable, EPR maintains optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces the delivered mask pressure during exhalation.
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
Do you have questions about ResMed devices? We’ve got answers! Browse our library and discover solutions to make sure your patients get the most out of therapy.
Designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use, you can simply plug in the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ device and press Start.
Premium auto-adjusting sleep apnoea therapy device. New AutoSet for Her algorithm.
Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A is a non-invasive ventilator with six modes plus alarms designed to provide personalised ventilation to support respiratory conditions.