- The HumidAirTM humidifier is part of ResMed’s Climate Control solution for the Lumis™, AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 series of devices.
- For a comfortable humidity level, add a HumidAir humidifier to your device.
- It is designed to seamlessly integrate with the device and offer relief from dryness and congestion.
- The HumidAir is incredibly simple to use. The device automatically detects when the HumidAir is connected. Once you have filled it with water and connected it – you are ready to go. The humidity level can be adjusted to suit your preference.
- The HumidAir’s cleanable water tub is easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. It can be washed on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- For extra comfort add a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube. If you continue to get a dry nose or mouth, or moisture in your mask, consider using a ClimateLineAir heated tube. The HumidAir humidifier teamed with the ClimateLineAir enables you to enjoy a flow of temperature controlled, moistened air all night long so you can experience the ultimate in therapy comfort —thanks to ResMed’s enhanced Climate Control system.
Got questions about sleep apnoea accessories? Wondering how to find spare parts for CPAP equipment? Find the answers you’re looking for at our helpful patient support library