- ResMed’s Chin restraint minimises or prevents air loss through your patient’s mouth during CPAP and Bilevel therapy with a nasal mask.
- A chin strap helps to hold your patient’s mouth closed and provides them with a more comfortable experience by reducing side-effects such as dryness in the mouth and throat, and air swallowing (aerophagia).
- Our Chin Restraint is made of neoprene and is comfortable, adjustable and washable.
- It fits easily under or over most CPAP mask headgear and can be used with a wide range of mask and pillow systems.
- The simple single-strap design fastens at the top of the head and has velcro fittings so it’s easy to adjust. A soft cloth cup supports your patient’s chin and makes the strap more comfortable to wear.
Got questions about sleep apnoea accessories? Wondering how to find spare parts for CPAP equipment? Find the answers you’re looking for at our helpful patient support library
ResMed CPAP Mask Wipes are a fast, easy and convenient way to clean your ResMed CPAP mask.
Most advanced heating tube available, preventing condensation in tube or mask.
H4i TM accessories are designed for the maintenance and hygiene of the H4i Heated Humidifier and upgraded HumidAire 3iTM (H3i) Humidifiers.