- The ResMed Mirage™ FX nasal mask offers the perfect balance of lightweight comfort, premium performance and simplicity.
- Built with your convenience in mind, the Mirage FX is made up of only four parts, making it effortless to use, clean and reassemble.
- It’s also engineered to deliver maximum comfort while you sleep – the patented dual-wall, Spring Air™cushion is soft on your face, and the ultra-flexible forehead support reduces contact with your skin.
- Effortless fit. Intuitive adjustments save time and mean just about anyone can achieve a perfect, first-time fit
- Easy to use. It’s made up of only four parts for effortless use, cleaning and reassembly.
- Freedom to move. The quick-release elbow detaches from your CPAP device without the need to remove the mask, allowing you to freely move in and out of bed and easily reconnect to your device as needed.
- Flexible. The SoftEdge™ headgear is flexible and breathable, improving your level of comfort and sense of mask support.
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is designed to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask for her.
Representing the effective technology in sleep apnoea treatment, the AirFit P10 retains the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series, but it’s even quieter and lighter. A clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night.
The perfect balance of sophisticated design and easy functionality, Mirage FX combines performance, ease-of-use and quality all rolled into one.