Nasal pillows mask
- The AirFit™ P10 for Her nasal pillows mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet, offering the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series in a design that’s approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter.1 And this specially designed edition gives you that remarkable comfort and effectiveness in a female-friendly size.
- A recent clinical study found that on average, participants received 42 minutes more sleep per night using this mask compared to Swift FX.2
- What’s more, the AirFit P10 for Her is easy to use, and its innovative QuickFit™ elastic headgear is snug without getting in your way. The result? You enjoy a real sense of freedom while you’re wearing the mask.
- Quieter. The AirFit P10 for Her is approximately 50% quieter than our leading nasal pillows mask,1 with QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting that gently directs air away from you and your bed partner.
- Light and comfortable. Designed to be comfortable and barely noticeable while you’re wearing it, the AirFit P10 for Her is 50% lighter than our leading nasal pillows mask.1
- Snug and stable. Dual-wall technology with trampoline action seals on contact, while the flexible yet highly durable flexi-tube offers full freedom of movement without compromising seal.
- Easy to wear. QuickFit elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit. Key-clip nasal pillows feature color-coded sizing and left/right-orientation for fast and easy fitting.
- Easy assemble. Simple one-click action makes assembling and cleaning the AirFit P10 for her quick and easy.
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
ResMed Ref: D000-0201; eLB0798-206 Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871.
ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.
Representing the effective technology in sleep apnoea treatment, the AirFit P10 retains the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series, but it’s even quieter and lighter. A clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night.