ResMed power station II (RPS II)
Go everywhere with your device
The ResMed power station II (RPS II) is an all-in-one external battery that enables operation of compatible ResMed devices where mains power is not available, and provides back-up power in case of an unexpected mains power failure. The RPS II is intended for single patient re-use in the home environment and multi-patient re-use in the hospital environment.
- Provides convenient power without the need for a separate converter.
- Delivers convenient backup during power outages and when mains power is not available.
- Ideal for travel, where power is unreliable, or when additional mobility is required.
- Lightweight and can be mounted on the back of a wheelchair.
- Includes battery, power supply unit adapter and carry bag.
- Suitable for hospital, home, adults and paediatric patients
Got questions about sleep apnoea accessories? Wondering how to find spare parts for CPAP equipment? Find the answers you’re looking for at our helpful patient support library