ClimateLineAir™ heated tube
- Breathe warmed air during your CPAP therapy with a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube. It is designed to maintain the temperature of the humidified air as it passes through the tube.
- ClimateLineAir is our most advanced heated tubing and it’s the key that unlocks ResMed’s Climate Control solution for the Lumis™, AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 series of devices.
- You can further enhance your comfort by adding humidification to minimise the common side effects associated with therapy.
- ClimateLineAir Oxy is a variant of ClimateLineAir that comes with a built‐in oxygen connector for patients who require supplemental oxygen.
- Set and forget. Because the temperature sensor is built into the mask end of the ClimateLineAir tube, the temperature will remain at your preferred setting, regardless of changes in the temperature or humidity in the room. The tube temperature can be set to anywhere between 16 and 30°C. (60 and 86°F).
- Constant comfort. Consistent humidification throughout the night can be provided with the HumidAir™ humidifier.
- Key technologies:
- New swivel connection for improved usability.
- The slim size of the ClimateLineAir tube offers flexibility, sleeping comfort and a reduced risk of getting caught up in your bedding.
Got questions about sleep apnoea accessories? Wondering how to find spare parts for CPAP equipment? Find the answers you’re looking for at our helpful patient support library
The H5iTM cleanable water tub is a durable water chamber for your ResMed H5i Heated Humidifier.
Learn more about ResMed’s light and easy-to-use tubes for ventilators.
The Contour CPAP Pillow helps you sleep more comfortably while wearing your CPAP mask.