- ResMed’s Chin Restraint minimises or prevents air loss through your mouth, giving you a more comfortable treatment experience during CPAP and Bilevel therapy with a nasal mask.
- A chin strap helps to hold your mouth closed and provides you with a more comfortable experience by reducing side-effects such as dryness in the mouth and throat, and air swallowing.
- Our Chin Restraint is made of neoprene and is comfortable, adjustable and washable.
- It fits easily under or over most CPAP mask headgear and can be used with a wide range of mask and pillow systems.
- The simple single-strap design fastens at the top of your head and has velcro fittings so it’s easy to adjust. A soft cloth cup supports your chin and makes the strap more comfortable to wear.
Got questions about sleep apnoea accessories? Wondering how to find spare parts for CPAP equipment? Find the answers you’re looking for at our helpful patient support library
H4i TM accessories are designed for the maintenance and hygiene of the H4i Heated Humidifier and upgraded HumidAire 3iTM (H3i) Humidifiers.
Most advanced heating tube available, preventing condensation in tube or mask.
The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) allows compatible ResMed devices to function where mains power is not available.