- A choice of two mobility bags: the Astral mobility bag fits the device and all its essential accessories, while the Astral SlimFit mobility bag holds the device on its own.
- Broad, comfortable shoulder straps make the bags easy for your carer to carry either by hand or as a backpack, while additional straps allow for easy mounting onto wheelchairs.
- Both bags also feature a transparent panel on the protective cover, so your carer can fully access the ventilator display to easily check therapy, observe alarms and switch programs while on the move.
- The Astral mobility bag has specific compartments that have been thoughtfully designed to carry all elements of the system including the ventilator, external battery, and power supply.
- The light Astral SlimFit mobility bag can fit in small spaces. It comes with a pouch to carry a power supply unit or external battery.
Got questions about sleep apnoea accessories? Wondering how to find spare parts for CPAP equipment? Find the answers you’re looking for at our helpful patient support library
Learn more about ResMed’s light and easy-to-use tubes for ventilators.
ResMed offers you the choice of two purpose-built mobility bags for the Astral ventilators.
The HumidAir™ humidifier is part of ResMed's Climate Control solution for the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 series of devices.