- The ResMed Quattro™ FX is a sleek, compact alternative to traditional full face masks.
- Because it seals lower on your nasal bridge, you get a clear line of vision and a feeling of openness not found in more conventional full face sleep apnoea masks.
- The Quattro FX also sports an innovative spring frame that provides balance, stability and flexibility, giving you a wide range of movement without compromising your therapy.
- Soft. The patented Spring Air™ dual-wall cushion is soft on your face while maintaining a high-performance seal for effective, reliable sleep therapy.
- Quiet. The Quattro FX features built-in vents that quietly and gently direct the air you exhale out of the mask and away from you and your partner.
- Simple. Set-it-and-forget-it headgear keeps your settings in place, and is designed to avoid the sensitive area around the back of your neck.
- Flexible. 360° rotating elbow connects to the air tube and easily adjusts to your different head movements throughout the night.
Are you having troubles with your mask? Do you have questions about fitting, cleaning or other mask-related topics? Find the answers to these questions and more in our patient support library.
With super-soft fit and a minimal appearance, the Swift FX makes it easy to forget about the mask and remember what it’s like to get a great night’s sleep.
Quattro Air CPAP mask is the lightest full face mask on the market today, delivering quiet, comfortable and reliable sleep apnoea therapy.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for full face mask users.